Not half, try EVERYBODY

25,August, 2006 at 3:26 pm | Posted in Free Speech & Civil Liberties, Islam, Muslim Domination, sharia law, Terrorism | Leave a comment

According to reports today,the majority of people in Britain feel threatened by Islam.

I WONDER WHY THAT IS?

By the way I know why that is DO YOU?

The survey found that 53% were concerned about the impact of the religion – not just fundamentalist elements. This was up 21% from a similar poll in 2001.

There had also been a near doubling of the number agreeing that “a large proportion of British Muslims feel no sense of loyalty to this country and are prepared to condone or even carry out acts of terrorism.

Big fat revelation everybody,that Joe Public is concerned that your average Muslim would sooner blow us all up, than integrate and smell the coffee,I’m amazed it’s only 53%,were the other 47% asleep during 9/11 or 7/7,anybody who thinks Muslims are A’OK needs their head examined.

The Average Muslim is a sleeper terrorist,with a hotline to jihad given half a chance,we the West need to make a hard choice and that is to be ultra hardline on this and boot out as many as possible before the next weak Government Minister offers up their arse to them.

I live in a very Muslim friendly place, and know first hand the evil that lurks within every Muslim,don’t let that friendly smile fool you,it may be your last.

During the Wars enemies of the State were interned to get them away from society and keep us safe,in the 21st Century we have millions of blood thirsty terrorists walk past us everyday,so does our safety not matter anymore?.

DEPORTATION,DETENTION,INTERNMENT,is needed now

Leave a Comment »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s


Entries and comments feeds.

%d bloggers like this: